Based in Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
Alpha first released December 24, 2011
Get it FREE on Google Play
Adorable squishy bugs are hiding from you! In this unique game you flick water at colourful floating tiles in a search for squishy bugs. Knock those tiles out of the air and then squish them for points! Squish the squishy bugs for even more points! Activate different powers to transform the water! Throw anchors, bouncy balls, and more! Compete for the highest score on the global high scores list (free WaggSoft account required for high score list but not required to just play the game).
Inspired by a souvenir snow globe. I brought home a snow globe for my wife from a trip to the Google building in New York. The snow globe looked like a droplet of water with something trapped inside. This had us imagining knocking items out of the air using droplets of water and popping them as they fell. The first version of the game was originally released to Google Play on December 24, 2011. It was a very rough version of the game which has since been updated many times as more features were introduced and issues fixed. As of December 24, 2012 the game is considered to be in beta.
- Toss balls, knock out tiles, squish them for points.
- High scores are saved locally on your device and globally on the game's high scores web page.
- Features music by Ozzed at http://ozzed.net/
- Many power ups and opportunities to increase your high score.
- 100% of the game available completely free, with fewer advertisements than most free games.
Logo & Icon
- "This is a fun, challenging, and unique game. The game reminds me of the old classics and the scoring system is great."
- Kyle's Brother, Google Play Review
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Just a guy making games.
More information on WaggSoft, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Squishy Bugs Credits
Designer, Programmer, Artist